Megan, A Special Lab

retiredracers

One year ago today, I said goodbye to Megan, a special friend who I shared over 14 years of my life with. I don't know what all to say about her but I miss her and love her still.

MeganonBeach10.jpg

This is Megan on the beach at Dewey in October 2004.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I know how hard it is. :( One thing is for sure...her beauty graces the heavens. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest SweetAbby

Hubby and I enjoyed the love of a yellow Lab for 9 years. His name was Casey and a more gentle friend no one could ask for. Casey went to Rainbow Bridge in August of 2004 and inspite of the fact that we are now loved by two Italian Greyhounds and a Big Grey we still miss Casey deeply.... Cherish the memories...

I'm sure Megan was looking down on us tonight and was proud of her mamma's hard work and dedication.

What a sweet and patient girl she was to share her space with all those greys.

I know she is missed.

Edited because I didn't realize my computer was still logged in under your name, Sheila! :)

This is Bello Ricky.

Edited by retiredracers

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Guest fountainpengwen

What a beautiful picture! I have a similar (not on the beach) picture of Luna from before she left us last year, and it brings me much comfort. I hope that picture and your happy memories comfort you. Megan is always with you!