Zack

AngelWhispers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DundeeToddsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sure sounds like Zack was spoiled in his short time with your family.

Run painfree Zack and do a lap with my Angels Sweet Dee & Buster.. :gh_run

Denise, I'm so sorry Zack had to leave you.

I'll never forget seeing him again -- and not recognizing him, he had changed so with your love and care!

Run with the wind, special fellow.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Gogh4It

Denise....first let me say you have great strength & it comes from loving Zack...he gave you that love back...thank you for sharing it with us.

Second, thank you for the loving tribute. I know how hard it is to lose them & I know what you mean when you say you have been crying your heart out...I wish we could all just give you this huge hug...but remember he's there in your heart & in your memory.

:f_red:f_white:gh_lay:f_white:f_red

A beautiful tribute to Zack, what a strong and powerful spirit. I am so sorry for your loss. Run strong and free Zack. :gh_run:candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Aw...Zack sounds like quite a character. I'm very sorry for your loss. You gave him a good life. :bighug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

I wont forget your story about Zack...it was absolutely wonderful..touching...funny..sad. What a dog ...how fortunate for both of you that you found each other.

I am so sorry for you loss...my thoughts are with you.

Guest BleusysMom

If Zack has Any Power....you will Still be looking for your shoes....Zack will let you KNOW-He is watching over His Family....

Look up into the Night Sky....a New twinkling Star will be shining down on His Family.....

Denise,I am so very sorry to hear about Zach.I am so very glad I had the honor of meeting him.He was lucky to have you and Steve. You guys gave him a wonderful loving home. He knew that he was loved. You guys had him the best part of his life. I'm sure he and Prince are running together on the other side.

Run free sweet boy!

Sarah, mom to Stella and Winston . And to Prince, Katie Z, Malone, Brooke, Freddie, Angel and Fast who are all waiting at the Bridge!

www.gpawisconsin.org

What a loving tribute for a special soul. Zack was as lucky to have found your family as you were to have him in your lives to love. I'm so sorry for your loss.

f_yellow

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

What a special gift you gave Zach when you took him in and it certainly sounds like he gave back tenfold! Thank you so much for sharing your special memories with us :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug