Austin

Burpdog

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blastsmom

Diane

I am so sorry to hear about Austin...... and he was certainly NOT an ugly duckling!!! He is one very beautiful pupper!!!! and his is running free...... and I bet right now, he is "eyeing up" Honor...... his new "chick" in the Heavens!!

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!!

Terri

:f_pink

Sending hugs for Austin's family and friends.

Run with the wind, Austin, and give the others a nice greeting for your momma.

{{{{{{{{{{Diane}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Gogh4It

:f_red:heart:gh_run2:heart:f_red

Oh I am so sorry...but you're right, he's running around saying hello to everyone & if its dinner time, he's probably expecting hand outs...he he he

Bless your heart...

Oh Diane... :( Run forever free and young at the Bridge Sweetheart...You will be sadly missed by all. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Diane,

I'm so sorry to hear about Austin. :weep :weep Here is a picture that I took at your house when we came to visit.

e14d2f9d6f859b21f810d3995d99618b.jpg

Run free sweet baby boy. Give a hug to my Connie & Van. :bighug :bighug Tell them I miss them. :weep :weep

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Don't know how I missed this thread today. I'm so very sorry for your loss, Diane. Take good care of yourself - you've been through so much these last few months.

:bighug :bighug :bighug :bighug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest BleusysMom

Hugs Diane....

Your Beautiful and Handsome Austin LOVED his Life with You-His Mama!!!

You have another Angel Guardian, watching over You, and will be 'helping' with your next selection of a Senior....