Austin

Burpdog

Diane, I have no words. I think you knowthough how much I care about you and Austin. I'll wait until next week and I can offer you all the hugs you want and a shoulder if you need it.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I'm so sorry Diane :grouphug He was so lucky to have you! He's not in pain anymore :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Oh Diane, I am so sorry :grouphug

We will see you later Austin, until then go give Shazam and all our bridge babies some kisses and keep each other company.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest hannahmom

Dear Sweet Austin,

While I know you are running around, playing with all your friends at the bridge, you will be sorely missed here.

Diane, me and mine have been keeping you close in our thoughts and prayers. Sending you all the :bighug in the world, and knowing it's still not enough.

Your strength and commitment to your puppers is an example to us all.

Guest DaffyToons

I am so sorry, Diane. :brokenheart May Austin find many new friends up there, including my sweet Lexi and dear Dynamo. Austin knows you love him.

Godspeed, sweet Austin . . . .

:gh_run

Please accept my sympathy for your loss. Your love for Austin, and all your pups, comes through so clearly in your posts. In the year or so I've been here, I've felt like I knew Austin. You are a great inspiration to me in my new world of greys, and I send you my heartfelt sympathy. Godspeed.

Guest MaxiesMom

I am so sorry. My heart breaks for you. To knowingly go through this time after time by adopting seniors..... You are a hero.

Sending hugs and strength.

Kathleen

Diane, I'm so sorry. :f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)