Austin

Burpdog

12/92 - 2/06

My sweet, goofy tuxedo boy is running at the bridge with his friends. The tumor was growing daily and life wasn't fun or easy for him anymore.

He was my main man as I told him, my little man. Sweet, clueless, loving. My ugly duckling who turned into a handsome guy.

355AustinSweet.jpg

Austineastercute2.jpg

austinroach.jpg

I will miss him more than I can say.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy Austin! Take comfort in your memories until you meet again. :(

:bighug

Kim

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest argolola

Diane, I am so sorry. I am crying my eyes out while reading this. Please take comfort in knowing that you made Austin one happy boy. We all love him too, and felt as if we knew him.

The stars in Heaven will be brighter tonight.

See you later, Austin.

So sorry for your loss Diane.....

Austin is just beautiful in those pics!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Diane, I am so sorry. :candle Austin had so many friends waiting for him, he will not be lonely.

After talking with you I knew it was not going to be very long, the cancer was just too aggressive. You did everything you could to give him the best possible chance. :grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

My sweet buddy....see you at the Bridge, Austin

1062Austins_Hat.jpg

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest GreyhoundTrish

Diane,

My heart is just breaking. I want to reach out through space and hug you and comfort you. I know how painful this loss is. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Trish