My Last Greyhound, Scotch Is Gone.

Guest marnie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Marnie. I'm glad to see you are back on your feet.

It saddens my heart about your babies, but it gladdens my heart to see that you are starting over with a renewed vigor.

Thanks so much for coming back to us and for sharing your life with a new pupper who needs you.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

I am so sorry that you had such a rough year....and particularly the losses of your three Greys. I hope the future brings much better things for you, and keep up the good work you are doing.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Marnie, I didnt know of your accident or the loss of your three beautiful senior babies. They were all such special hounds but Duke was always one of my favourites.

Please accept my good thoughts and wishes and im thinking of you :grouphug

What a horrible year. I hope that Taz and your new role bring you much happiness in the future.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Wow what a story...I am so very sorry about your accident and the loss of your greys. I am also happy to hear you have a new one in your life and that 2006 sounds like its started off wonderful for you :grouphug

I'm so sorry to read of your losses but happy that you are loving a new Greyhound! Many happy years to you!

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest Murphys_Mom

My gosh - I'm so sorry to hear about your very tough year.

Best of luck to you, you husband and Taz in the coming years. You have 3 greyt angels watching over all of you!

What a year you have had. I am so very sorry. Just know we are all here for you day and night. Just believe they are all Somewhere Over The Rainbow waiting for us to meet them one day...... :f_red:f_red:f_red

:grouphug Im sorry to hear about all the bad that has happened to you this past year. I hope you have a much better 2006...

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest lakelandgreys
:grouphug I am so sorry about your pups but excited Taz is gonna help you heal. I'm glad to hear you're doing well after your horrible accident. I was in one in 1986. Broke my back and all my ribs, collapsed my lung, tons of surgeries. :grouphug

Wow, I would not wish that kind of year on my enemies ! What a year you have had ... God always has a plan for each of us and maybe at first he thought you and your boys should be together, then he thought "Wait ! There is more purpose in Marnie's life on earth." He had your three boys join each other and then brought Taz into your life and helped you find your way to the new job. Yep, I believe that you have Taz to comfort you and that you still have an incredible full life ahead of you in which you will bring much joy to many people ! That's what your boys would have wanted too ! (they're probably at the bridge looking down on you and Taz right now) Have comfort in knowing the three of them are together and you have prayers and only good thoughts flowing your way from many people (fur people too !) f_yellow:gh_lay

mollysiggy-1.jpgemmasiggy-1.jpg

Wow, I am so touched by everyone's responses to my post regarding my car accident, Scotch's death and my loss of all my Greyhounds last year. I cried while reading all of your posts and good wishes for Taz, my husband and my future together. I am grateful for your outpouring of good thoughts and love.

Thank you very much. :paw

Here is the first post I have made with a photo of my new Greyhound, Taz. He has been a Godsend to my DH and I.

taz_sm1.jpg

What a hard year for you...I'm so sorry that you lost your three greys...but TAZ is

so beautiful and I hope that he's able to make you forget your sadness sometimes...

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.