Dynamo (5/28/1994 - 2/9/2006)

Guest DaffyToons

Guest DaffyToons

Dynamo (Cedric Dynamo) came here to his FOREVER home just shy of 14 months ago, at the glorious age of 10 1/2. His former people didn't want him anymore because they sold the farm and decided to move into a duplex that didn't allow dogs. Their loss, Dynamo's and my gain.

Dynamo was the most gentle, sweet, loveable, goofy guy that one could ever meet. He loved to go for walks, car rides, or just sit next to you, nudging you with his paw to say "Pet me!" He learned the true meaning of love and fit in with us like a glove.

He was diagnosed with osteosarcoma three weeks ago today. I will cherish every memory I have of my sweet boy. He knows I love him with all my heart, and I will miss him for the rest of my life.

Godspeed, sweet Dynamo . . . .

f7b5d353db1b0db6fef5120b22085e68.JPG

I am so sorry. My heart aches for you. Run free beautiful baby...run with our Angels. :f_red:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I am so sorry. He is such a beautiful angel. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:grouphugf_yellow I'm so sorry.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

:sad1 Godspeed Dynamo!

:grouphug I'm so sorry your time with this special boy was so short! But it sounds like you had the best 14 months anyone could hope for!