Pat C Bluejacket

Guest JenCorQuin

Guest JenCorQuin

I have a friend/past colleague who lost her 2nd grey (the first passed almost a year ago at age 11) this past Sunday. Pat C was 10 1/2 and Ting Ting & her husband had had her for almost 8 years. I didn't know Ting & her DH had greys until after she resigned to have her now two year old, Anna. But she visited work (a library) often with Anna and we always talked about our dogs and she even brought in an article from the one and only Grey magazine last summer about human greyhound tattoos (of which I have one).

Pat C was lying at home on her couch Sunday morning this past weekend about 8:15am when she stretched out her back legs, whimpered a bit and literally just passed away. They did rush to the vet, but it was too late. No signs, no symptoms, just a quick and hopefully painless death. They're assuming heart attack but opted out of an autopsy. My heart goes out to Ting Ting, Eric & Anna. I saw her at work today in fact and felt the need to hug her and tell her it was so fortuante she was there with her beloved hound at the end. :cry1 Of course she ended up crying pretty quickly. Both of their greys were well loved and were lost younger than they would have wished. I know she peruses GT now and then, and felt the cyberspace urge to send out good thoughts to her and to Pat C, who's now running with Jessi at the bridge.

Peace to my friend for her loss.....

f_yellow:bighug:crying

Run free sweetheart...you are loved and missed. My deepest sympathy. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.