Jonny The Fer Ret

Guest Zoomom

Awww Honey!! I know how painful this is. I'm so sorry Rebecca :cry1

PM me when you feel up to it and we'll talk.

You really did do the right thing for him.... he was failing, he knows the kindness you bestowed on him by setting him free from his pain. You're a good, good momma {{{Hugs}}}

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Oh goodness! I am so very, very sorry Rebecca. What a little cutie! :wub:

I know how these little ones can just completely weasel into your heart and completely take over. I am so sorry that he was sick and suffered if even for one second of his life.

Run wild and pain free, Jonny. :f_red

:( I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry. He sounds like such a special fellow. Hugs to all who are missing him tonight.

Godspeed, Jonny.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Rebecca, I am so sorry for your loss of Jonny! I know how much you care about all of your animals, and I know how much you must be hurting right now!

Peaceful thoughts to you & Jonny & your whole pack! :f_pink

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

Guest darlene

I'm so sorry, run pain free, Jonny. My mom and Dad have a ferret named Cody. He's the cutest, and funniest little thing, and I dread so much the day they have to give him up because they love him so much. :f_red:f_red:bighug

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Johnny....I'm glad I got a chance to meet you and see that little X on your nose.

Rebecca I am so sorry for your loss of Johnny....f_yellow

Guest greysmomma

I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR FER RET...I LOST MY TAZZY THIS PAST WEEKEND AND MY AUSTIN HAS LYMPOSARCOMA BUT SO FAR IS DOING OK DESPITE THE FACT IT IS SPREADING.IF YOU NEED TO TALK FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT mwadswor@cub.kcnet.org Marla Wadsworth and the Woolrich weasels

:weep