Misty Ridge Asst. Living as a Pets on Wheels voluneer. Smiles filled

the room when Grace walked in. Gracie also was a Meet & Greet

volunteer with MGA. When ever a dog was needed for a special event

Grace received the invitation.

We were with her until the very end and in "Amazing Grace" style she

went in peace. She has left a huge hole in our hearts but will be there

forever.

Marge, Tom and

Max, Dreamie and Mr.Magoo (her Yorkie friend)

I am so sorry. :candle Godspeed sweet Grace :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

:( I'm so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm sorry your special girlie had to leave so soon.

Godspeed, Gracie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

3 greys, We are SO sorry to hear of your great loss.We know what you are going threw, as we just lost our Larry yesterday.

You just have to trust in the Lord and he will give you peace in your heart. I don't know if your Gracy was sick, or what happened. But I DO know how much it hurts. We will be praying for you in your great loss. you have to remember all the good times you had with Grace, it does help. May God hold you in His loving arms while you greive, and fill your heart with peace. God Bless, sharon

I'm very sorry for your loss. :grouphug The time with our beloved pups is always too short. :( Godspeed, sweet Gracie...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:grouphug :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss. It's always hard to say goodbye to an old friend. May the pain in your heart be replaced by the joy of your memories. Peace to you.

Run free, sweet Grace.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Love from my Grace and me. We lost our beloved friend last year. There is a lot of comfort to be found here; we like the poem "If It Should Be".

We are thinking of you.

I am so sorry for your the loss of your sweet Grace. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I am so sorry...run free and fast at the Bridge sweetheart. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Gracie! What a wonderful gift she gave the world of her dedication of love! A service hound is the most special of all. I'm sure all the that knew her will miss her dearly! :grouphug

Godspeed Gracie!