Elsie Is Gone

Guest Chris

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meredith

My eyes are overflowing. I'm so sorry that this happened the way it did. If it's possible to take any comfort at all, find it in knowing that you were able to be with her until the end. She knew she was loved, and I have no doubt that she is watching over you.

We are holding you and your family in our hearts and in our prayers.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to thank all of you for your sympathy. I'm sitting at Panera using their WiFi right now...we won't have internet at home till 2/21...and trying not to cry. Batmom, you said "small words", but they truly do mean so much to me. You are all so wonderful for your words of comfort.

We picked up Elsie's ashes yesterday. It may sound silly, but I'm so grateful to have them and to have her in the new house with us. She'll always be in my heart, but having her at home is important, too. We're going to do a "shrine" with her collar and tags, etc. It may take a while, but I'll post a pic when it's done.

Again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your sympathy.

With love,

chris

• 3 weeks later...

I am so sorry. :( Godspeed precious Angel Elsie...run to our Bridge Babes sweetheart...they will show you the way. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.