Fudgie's 10th Birthday Today

DianeFG

No need to respond, I put birthday wishes in EEG, but I thought I would put something here as well since this is rememberence.

***************************************************************************************

3Fudgie_s_crazy_look.jpg

Fudgie, you're 10 today :) I met you when you were still a pup, not yet 4 years old. Oh, you were full of it :lol Just a bundle of happy......... leaping and jumping in the turn out pen :P

I hope you are a leaping, jumping bundle of happy at the Bridge today as I remember you on your birthday.

I love you and miss you so much, so does Goods. Our walks still seem so wrong, its been just over six months and your absence is still so big, I don't know that Goods and I will ever be normal again without you.

Happy birthday Fudgie

Love Mama and Goods

Edited by DianeFG

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I know that this Birthday is a very special one with much celebration at the Bridge and I just know that Angel Sophia gave you a Birthday kiss. Send your family a Rainbow ok sweetie? Loved and missed by all... :confetti:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I know you didn't have to post this but I'm sure glad you did. I needed to cry today. :( My Howie is with Fudgie running around looking for that cake. Believe me, Howie ate my couch, wall, window sills,rug, he'll love that cake!!! :lol He could sure chew when he was alone but God do I miss him. His anniversary is right around the corner. I can't stand it. God Bless Fudgie today.

Edited by how888

Guest Valliejo2001

Happy Birthday Fudgie. I know that you are running and playing at the bridge. Please tell Maggie Sue & Nolan Ryan that Mom & Dad miss them so.

Darlene

What a time they all must be having. Fudgie take some time to send your Mom a sign.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.