Benny - El's Lotsawampum

Guest vtgreys

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so sorry :sad1:grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest DaffyToons

I am so sorry for your loss, and I know how much it hurts. Dynamo was diagnosed 8 days ago with osteosarcoma and I haven't stopped crying since. But, like you, I wonder how he is doing when I am gone. I cherish every moment I have with him.

My heart goes out to you. :brokenheart

Godspeed, sweet Benny . . . . :gh_run

My heartfelt sympathy and I'm so glad you posted those beautiful pictures. Benny is a bright and shining star watching over us. Until we all meet n greet again, I wish you some peace and know Benny is waiting for you 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow." :f_red:f_red

• 1 month later...
Guest HersheysMom

I am so sorry about Benny. He was so handsome. I wanted to PM you but I am too new a member to do PMs, so I hope that you see this post. I had to write because I noticed Benny crossed the bridge on the same day as my Starlight. I wanted to let you know you are not alone in your grief. Starlight was also my first grey and I still shed a tear daily for her.

I think bringing your second dog to the vet's was a good decision. Starlight passed away at home, and we had Hershey there at the time. While he did seem distraught that night, he actually seemed happy in the week that followed. Possibly because he knew she was no longer in pain.

Take care and let's keep in touch. Remember my girl Star met him at the bridge that day, so he wasn't alone.

Guest vtgreys

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful wishes of condolence and understanding how hard this kind of loss is. It's still hard and I think of him and grieve for him every day. His ashes are home and treasured.

It's particularly hard this weekend, because it is his 6th gotcha day.

Carolyn - I'm so sorry for your loss of Star. Let's both take comfort in Benny and Star having met each other at the bridge!