Cody...

ozgirl2

Cody's been gone a year this Friday... I still miss my buddy although I think I've pretty much come to terms with it by now... I miss her chattering the most though!!

Not ready for a new one yet (truth be told, I'm having a GREAT time travelling!!) - but maybe this coming fall or winter.

Anyway, wanted to post this because I was afraid I'd forget to post on Friday, then I'd just feel bad!! :rolleyes:

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Anniversaries are always hard :( I'm glad you're having fun travelling and that your travelling brought you to spend a day at Chez Doyle :) I'm sure Cody was laughing hysterically from above as she watched you get covered in British hounds :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Bless your heart...I know how you feel though. I have an anniversary coming up the end of this month & I dread it every year.

Best of luck with your traveling & there is a greyhound out there somewhere waiting on you!

covered in British hounds :D

:lol:lol What a great image, Bev!!! And TRUE too!!!

Who knows, maybe before I succumb to a new hound, I can get back across the pond again!! (I'm SO hooked on England again now!! Of course I say that about EVERY place I've been....)

ANd I'm SURE Cody's been prodding me for MONTHS about hounds she's picked for me - i'm just not listening very well yet!!! {fingers in ears... "la la la la la la I'm not listening!!!} :P

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Jeannine, I so wish I had that picture of her when you said the word Burpdog to her, I tell you it was amazing the way her ears would stand right up and her attention would go right to you like she was waiting for a nice rabbit :):grouphug

I can't believe it's been a year :( You are so missed Cody, hope you are having fun at the bridge pretty girl :blush

Praying for all the missing greys!

I just re-read my original post & it sounds positively CHEERY!! I guess that's good, eh??? (Don't get me wrong - i still miss Cody dreadfully sometimes & still cry WAY to easily at anything! But I can also laugh about her goofiness and have fun travelling before the next one!! Does that mean I'm healing?!?!?!?!?!)

Traveling??? hmmm <_< I don't remember a visit to my house :P

:grouphug you'll know when you are ready :)

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Is that an INVITE?!?!?!?!

:P

Maybe I will!!! Maybe we could get Jennifer to come the same time!!! :lol

Is that an INVITE?!?!?!?!

:P

Maybe I will!!! Maybe we could get Jennifer to come the same time!!! :lol

ANYTIME baby!!! :nod Just name the time and I've got the place :colgate (except for March 2 - 6th cuz I'll be in Florida) :P

seriously, I'd LOVE to have you come visit :)

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch