How To Post A Picture

11758829904_f8d89a08e8.jpg

Kiya by amberblais, on Flickr

Hey, Kiyahound, make sure the little ball is clicked under the BB code link.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK....I'm having trouble posting pictures. I have a photobucket account, and when I click on the image link and past in the URL, it just sits there and looks at me and doesn't do anything.

I recently got a new computer, and it's Windows 8.1, I don't know if that would have anything to do with it?

OK....I'm having trouble posting pictures. I have a photobucket account, and when I click on the image link and past in the URL, it just sits there and looks at me and doesn't do anything.

I recently got a new computer, and it's Windows 8.1, I don't know if that would have anything to do with it?

I had difficulty too after not having issues for many years. What works for me is to click on the icon about the "B" used to add bold to a font.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/Whitaker7-photbucket/Charlie20on20the20deck.jpg?t=1395847385

This is far as i got! You can click and see the picture but i can't for the life of me post an actual pic yet. I'll keep trying.

Charlie20on20the20deck.jpg

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...