Having A Bad Night

StridersSis

It's been a while since I've cried over losing Strider, but tonight it hit me, how much I miss him... How badly it hurt for me to not be home with him when my parents sent him to the bridge as I requested. I know he went peacefully and is no longer in pain. It just cuts so deep, it hurts so bad. I know these things take time,but it just seems so fresh... Lizzie has been a god send, she is so different from Strider in so many ways, but I know he sent her... She lays on his couch exactly where he did and will not lay in any other spot on any other couch except for where he was... I know thats his sign.

Bubba,

I miss you so much, and hopefully someday when I finish school and become the best vet on earth... Maybe I can cure that disease that took you from me... Maybe is good enough for me.

Love,

Kimmy

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest Aggie94
:grouphug I know how you feel. Last Saturday, the 14th, was two years that I lost my heart baby to the same disease. Sounds like a good promise. Maybe you can stomp out the disease that took our babies.

I know from your posts he was a boy-in-a-million, and I can't count the times his pictures made me smile. How could you not miss him? I'm just sorry that it hurts so much.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Those moments that seem to spring out of no where... and you miss them so badly!! Makes you not want to get out of bed that day and just have a good cry!

:grouphug

And I have no doubt that Strider sent Lizzie to you!

Guest Greymom

:grouphug You never get over the pain, it only gets a little easier to deal with.

It will be 4 years next month we lost our beloved Archie. Sometimes it still hurts so bad that it feels like it was yesterday.