Happy Birthday To My Bridge Boy

Guest multiplicity

Guest greyt_parents

This is Tex's first birthday at the bridge. I have been very restless all day... Dh and I went to Tex's adoption group and made a donation in his honour but I still feel restless and empty. I cannot give my heart boy a birthday snuggle. It is one of my furbaby's birthday yet there is no cake, no presents...just tears. :cry1

Happy Birthday my Tex-a-coco beans, I hope there was a big party for you at the bridge.

Happy Birthday Sweetie. I just know Angel Sophia gave Tex a big kiss today. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greyhound_bug

I know its a couple days late, but we were thinking of you guys on Sunday. I'm sure that many of the GTer's bridge kids gave Tex a big party. I don't have any grey bridge kids but my Megan, who might as well have been a greyhound, would have been there for the party.

Happy 9th Birthday, Tex!

Guest pleasantsarg

Happy Birthday to Tex-- I am sorry that he is not physically here with you- your love for him rings clearly through your message and it makes me so sad that there isn't the opportunity to put a big goofy hat on him and give him lots of dog cookies. My two bridge kids, Stoney and Sarge, are surely partying hard with Tex right now though ;). Best-

Edited by pleasantsarg