Hattie

Guest Hattiemae

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how I missed this.

I'm so sorry to read your news :f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest lisaluvsgreys

Stacey, I am so sorry to hear about Hattie. She was such a special girl! God Bless you and your family! We will miss you Hattie!

Edited by lisaluvsgreys

I feel your pain... she was a very special girl... Im sure Strider met her at the bridge :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest Winterwish
:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink What a beautiful girl. I love the pictures of Hattie and you. They're beautiful,and very special. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hattie will always be with you in spirit,and one day,you'll be able to pet her sweet head again at the Bridge. Run and play free lovely Hattie ~ :angel:gh_run:grouphug

Oh, no...I'm so sorry. I can't even look at the pictures. It's just too sad. She was famous with her pictures in magazines and everything...I still remember buying that one magazine just because your pups were in it...I know I still have it but don't remember which one it is now! :lol

She will be fondly remembered. HUGS!

Tami, Nikki & Gypsy (non-greyhounds, but still pretty good dogs.) Deeply missing Sunscreen Man, Angel (Back on the Job), Switzler Festus and Joe (Indio Starr)

Guest shirley

So sorry for your loss. I think the hardest thing we will ever do is be strong and unselfish when it comes to letting one of our beloved family members go. It is a true act of kindness and I am very pleased that she has given you so many wonderful memories

• 3 weeks later...

Stacey, im so sorry. I only just saw this. I cant believe that Hattie has gone. Thinking of you and sending you good thoughts, long may her legacy live on in your heart and the hearts of the hounds you help. :grouphug

• 2 weeks later...

Stacey

So sorry to hear about Hattie. It's been a while since I've seen your posts on Greytalk - you were one of the "originals" - too bad that your post has to be such a sad one.

Thinking of you.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018