Fast Reply Feature I Bet You Didn't Know About

Jeff

OK, this is cool, give it a shot.

Make sure you have the fast reply box open, this the default, so unless you manually disabled it....

Ok, now highlight some text, give this text a try.

Now scroll down to the fast reply box. PUT YOUR MOUSE IN THE BOX and you will see a new button pop up titled Add Selected Text As Quote

Pretty slick, give it a shot. This is what it will look like.

Fast_Reply.gif

large.greyhound_signature.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it a lot!!! :D

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest onefinegrey
Pretty slick, give it a shot. This is what it will look like.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Did you guys do a complete assessment of the site to figure out what all you'd like to change? It's amazing all the things you've done!!

Most of this is stock with the new build, I changed a few things, but not that ;)

I spend a good 2 months playing and altering this software to get it to my liking. I was ready to do the update about 2 weeks ago, but wanted the very latest round of bug fixes to be released before I put out mods in and put it on the live forum. Most bugs were behind the scenes, and hard to make happen, but there were 104 of them fixed for this release.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest onefinegrey

Cool! It's even more user-friendly.

Now, can we talk about where you got a thoughtful/pensive looking crash test dummy that blinks?? :blink: Good gawd man, that thing is hilarious/freaky!

Oh wow! Cool!!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :yay

Oh WOW! QUICK EDIT TOO?????

And that new Avatar! Freakier than the Grinch.

Edited by tygar

Now scroll down to the fast reply box. PUT YOUR MOUSE IN THE BOX and you will see a new button pop up titled Add Selected Text As Quote

Cool!!!!

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

Totally cool! I want this at BarkBack! :lol

:drama:lol:lol

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Make sure you have the fast reply box open, this the default, so unless you manually disabled it....

It works, I copied and pasted it.

It also says that my browser (safari) is not compatible with Rich Text Editor, but everything seems to be working quite well, in spite of it.

I guess all Safari i.e. Mac users will not be able to use the Rich Text Editor.

Edited by Patclara

Guest Hannah
shoot - that is too easy! awesome

it even appears to be Hannah proof :lol I wonder if my new server and software at work will be this easy and also HP?

I spend a good 2 months playing and altering this software to get it to my liking. I was ready to do the update about 2 weeks ago, but wanted the very latest round of bug fixes to be released before I put out mods in and put it on the live forum. Most bugs were behind the scenes, and hard to make happen, but there were 104 of them fixed for this release

oh this is just awesome!!!!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.