Spell Check - For Ie Users Only

Jeff

OK, if you Internet Explorer (IE) users want spell check, you got it. Here is something slick.

Enable the New Rich Text Editor:

(more about that HERE)

to do so, click

My Controls then Board Settings

Change the bottom option (Type of text editor) from Standard Editor to Rich Text Editor

You (IE users ONLY) will now see a Spell Check icon in the posting screen, it looks like this spellcheck.gif

Once you type your post, click that button and this is what you get. Note you need to have IeSpell installed, if you do not, you will be prompted to do so ;)

Here is a screenshot

IeSpell.gif

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Thank you! Thank you!

I'm just compulsive enough about spelling that not having spell check was driving me nuts! I had even started having an MSWord document open so I could use it to check anything that looked funky--way to much work. :lol

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Great, thanks!!

Now if only I could change Jeff's avatar. :P

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greyt_parents

Thanks!

I usually quickly jot things down and then spell check - a lazy approach to posting...Boy did I panic when I could not find the spell check icon! :P

I am on internet explorer at work and I never had a problem with spell check, I should have used it more :lol But now I see the abc check and it says to download it and I did and it gets an error!!! :angryfire So screw it, you will see my spelling errors if I am at work!

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

I like it when my words are mispelleed. :P

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest ChiGreyLove
I'm just compulsive enough about spelling that not having spell check was driving me nuts! I had even started having an MSWord document open so I could use it to check anything that looked funky--way to much work.

OMG me too!! I am so bad at spelling it is not funny!

I am on internet explorer at work and I never had a problem with spell check, I should have used it more :lol But now I see the abc check and it says to download it and I did and it gets an error!!! :angryfire So screw it, you will see my spelling errors if I am at work!

I can't get it work either here or at home.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE