1. 1. Do you like RED

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
  2. 2. Do you like Blue

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Polls are now combined within the standard New Topic screen. Near the top you will see an option titled POLL OPTIONS, just click that ;)

Now for the cool part... you can have as many as 3 polls in each thread, and each one can have a max of 20 choices :colgate

Then give the poll a title, and click ADD POLL QUESTION, and then ADD POLL CHOICE for each option

If you want to add additional polls, click ADD POLL QUESTION again ;)

Here is an example

Polls.gif

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Nifty-neato!!

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest Sportingfields

Pretty cool feature, not that I'm going vote in anymore that I usual do which is slim to none :lol Once in a great while ,someone does put up an interesting question and I can't resist I love both red & blue :) Now that you've my color choices, what-cha-gettin-me Jeff??? :lol

Hey Jeff,

I am primarily a Mac user, and I have been unable to use the poll feature. It shows up when I am on my laptop, but not my Mac. Am I doing something wrong, or is this feature just not available to Mac users?

Thanks for everything you do for us on this board. Your efforts are very appreciated.

Cello

P.S. Is spell check available for Mac users? I use Firefox as my browser if that makes a difference.

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 4 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I think its pretty kewl..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie