Just Ivy, Aka Ginger

rascalsmom

Guest resdriver

I am so sorry for there loss. I lost my Ginger a couple of months ago. We also have 2 greyhounds and my Shane is doing better but it took him some time to being alone. He now wants to be with us all the time.

Guest Meredith

I'm so sorry. I know it's probably not much comfort, but at least it was quick, and she probably never even knew what was happening. It also saved her mommy and daddy from having to watch. :(

Please let them know they're in our thoughts and prayers. She'll always be with them, just a heartbeat away.

I'm so sorry.  I know it's probably not much comfort, but at least it was quick, and she probably never even knew what was happening.  It also saved her mommy and daddy from having to watch. :(

Please let them know they're in our thoughts and prayers.  She'll always be with them, just a heartbeat away.

1856307[/snapback]

Yes, this is what I thought, too. It saved them from making that terrible decision we all dread.

How terrible, though, to come home and find your beloved girl cold....

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.