Jammer

Guest lotsahounds

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Donna,

So very sorry for your loss.

Jammer will always be with you in spirit. You will have many wonderful memories of him to sustain you in the difficult days ahead.

Please accept my sincere heartfelt condolences.

Godspeed Jammer.

:weep:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:weep

Carla

I am so sorry. Try to take comfort in knowing how happy you made him. His smile in his picture says it all. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest sanshelb
It is with extreme sadness that Jammer had to leave us today at 11:17am. He had pelvic cancer and no other option was available but to say goodbye to our beautiful blue boy. Here is a picture of him when he was celebrating his 9th birthday just a few short months ago.

Party On Jammer, we love you and will miss you terribly. Til we meet again Buddy....And I know we will...

What a great picture to remember him by. :wub: My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

:angelwings

:cry1:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!