Bailey's 10th Gotcha Day

grey14me

137-3701_IMG.jpg

Today would've been Bailey's 10th Gotcha Day. Amazingly, she came to me in a dream this morning...I'd come home and gone upstairs and there she greeted me with her little pogo's of joy and sticking her face in my hair by my neck and pushing against me and just wiggling her little bottom like she used to. Thanks for visiting sweet pea, I still miss you like crazy.

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Happy Gotcha Day wishes being sent with a kiss to the Bridge. That was such a good girl to visit your Mommy on your very special day. :grouphug:grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so glad she came by today :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh Michelle, I am so glad she came to visit you. There isn't a day go by I don't think of Princess Bailey, all I have to do is look at Lori Ann :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest how888
:grouphug I'm so happy she came to you. What a beautiful gift from high above. I always believe they will come when we need them and she came on her special day.

How wonderful that Bailey visited you on her gotcha day :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound