Ivey

Burpdog

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( My heart hurts for you, Diane. I'm so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Diane, if anyone ever deserved to have a break in life, it's you. I am so so sorry this has been such a difficult year for you, and my heart sank to see this tonight when I got home. God bless you for caring so deeply. Ivey, say hello to my Bart for me. You were such a special girl :cry1:grouphug

Guest TilliesMom

Diane....

I am so very sorry to read about Ivey. Please know you have all my prayers going out to you as you grieve for your precious girl. May your sorrow soon be softened by happy memories you shared with her.

Guest BleusysMom

Ivey LOVED having the BEST MAMA here on Earth....and She will be watching over HER MAMA and All her Friends left behind.....

Pain Free, Run with the Wind Sweet Ivey....

Oh Diane, I'm so very sorry. This has been a terrible year for you. My heart is heavy and hurts from your loss. Run free sweet Ivy. :f_red:angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I'm very sorry :cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Diane!!!

Ivey was a beautiful girl and lucky to have you for her mom.

run free and sweet, Ivey :angelwings

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway