Ivey

Burpdog

Ivey Sisterquick

4/94 - 12/05

She was a year younger than I have been making her! Makes it even more sad :(

Ivey gave so much and asked for so little. My heart hurts so much over her. I wish I could have given her longer.

If you have not purchased your collar bling or made a donation to benefit the study being done by Dr. Couto for cancer in greyhounds, please do so and remember Ivey and all the greys that have gone before her and will go after her.

Hope For Hounds

I kept telling her she'd be able to run again.

Run like the wind sweet mamma dog :gh_run2:brokenheart till we meet again....

ivey.jpg

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry Diane. Ivey was so special to you. :beatheart She's free from pain now, and no doubt has found all her pals and is running like the wind. Godspeed, little girl... :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Greymom

Oh Diane, I am so sorry. My prayers are with you to help you deal with all the loss you've had lately.

Run free sweet Ivey. Heaven must have needed another Angel.

:grouphug:f_white

i am so sorry diane. we will all miss the wonderful Ivey :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Diane, I am so sorry. Ivey is chasing around with Heart, Solomom, Magic, and all those who went before her. Godspeed Ivey girl. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am so sorry.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm so sorry to hear this - I just checked the H&M thread and saw that it had been locked. My heart sank.

Take good care of yourself, Diane. Ivey is free from pain now.

Bless you for all you do for these seniors.

:bighug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Diane, I am so sorry.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Run like the wind sweet Ivy girl,

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

{{{{{{{{{{Diane}}}}}}}}}}

Ivey, sweetheart, over the Bridge all the socks are made of liver treats, and you can eat as many as you want, every day. Let momma Burpdog know you've met up with the others and are OK again. Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry. I am sitting here crying with you right now.

God bless you for loving and caring for seniors. Just think how happy you have made so many hounds. Your angel knew love...and in a big way.