Sweet 16 At The Bridge

DaisyDoodle

Today would be my Cosmo Comet's 16th birthday. CoCo--Cosmo Comet 12-28-1989 to 5-4-2004

Happy Birthday to my sweet, soft velveteen girl! I miss you CoCo, I miss kissing your soft neck and ears. I say goodnight to your picture and hope you hear me. I love you so much, and hope I'll never forget you.

:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Love,

mom

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

They are impossible to forget. What we wouldn't give to rub those ears one more time. Happy Birthday Cosmo

Missing my own bridge kids too..........

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Happy Birthday Sweetheart...Send Mommy a Rainbow ok? :grouphug:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

They are impossible to forget.  What we wouldn't give to rub those ears one more time.  Happy Birthday Cosmo

Missing my own bridge kids too..........

1839059[/snapback]

Thanks to all for your replies. I do worry sometimes that I will forget her. The memories don't seem as clear sometimes as they used to. Also, my mom has Alzheimer's, so I don't assume that I will have my memories forever.

I'm sure all of our pups are having fun romping at the Bridge.

Peace,

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04