Irska

Guest IrskasMom

Guest IrskasMom

My Baby , my Buddy my Everything went to the Bridge after a four Week

struggle with excrutiating Pain from Osteosarcoma. I know he is running

with all the Bridgekids . We loved you Irska , I hope you knew this !

Thank you all for your Support und Comforting Words and Prayers.

Erika ----- IrskasMom

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erika, I know your heart is breaking. Please know we are all thinking of you and Irska.

May you find comfort from your grief in all the wonderful memories you have of your

beautiful grey. I am truly sorry for your loss.

:f_red:f_pink:f_white

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Erika,

I am just speecless to read this, I would have never figured in a million years that that sponky handsome boy would fall ill and so quickly. My heart is breaking but I can't begin to imagine how devisated you are. How is Scott doing? Please accept my deepest condolences.

Run free sweet Irska you will be missed :cry1:gh_runner:angelwings:angel:gh_runner

Praying for all the missing greys!

:( I'm so sorry. Run free and forever young and healthy sweetheart. :f_red:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Greymom

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved Irska. :( Run free sweet boy. Heaven must have needed another Angel. The night sky is much brighter with your start shining down on all that loved you. :grouphug:f_white

{{{{{{{{{{Erika}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry. I know he meant the world to you.

Run with the wind, Irska.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest fountainpengwen

Oh no! :cry1

I'm so so sorry to hear this. I know how hard it is to lose your best friend, and hope that beautiful memories of Irska will be your comfort. :f_white

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is a loss of the heart right now, but it was such a huge gain having had your baby in your life.

Cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.