Rudy And Brad

Guest vwagner1

Guest vwagner1

You all don't have to reply again....I am so touched by your concern and support in my post about losing Rudy. I feel so blessed to be around such wonderful people. I just wanted to share my confusion in what went wrong....

and I'm glad you did. I can't even imagine how you feel, it's hard for me and I don't know you or your dogs. I wish you peace, is all I know to do to help you.

If you ever need someone to listen please pm me, I'll do my best for you.

I'm so filled with sorrow for you.

Edited by 2dogz

{{{{{{{{{{Vicki}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

If only we knew what went on in their heads sometimes.

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I just read your other post, and this is possibly the most tragic story I have read on GT. I am so sorry for you and your family, Rudy, and Brad. Please hang in there, there was nothing you could have done.

Some things we just will never know the "why", and this is one of those things. I am so sorry, just wishing you some peace. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Once again my heartfelt sympathy. I think we all cried so hard when we read your words that touched all of us so deeply. Just know we are all with you and here for you day and night. Wishing you peace.