I Had A Dream

Guest BaileyMom

Guest BaileyMom

Last night I had a dream about Bailey. The EXACT same dream I had a couple of nights after he died.

I come home from work and as I am climbing up the stairs I hear the familiar sound of long legs scrambling to get up from his pillow and run to the top of the stairs. Right away my heart starts pounding and I suck in my breath. I can't believe what I hear.

It's Bailey. :heart I can feel him. I can smell him. :cry1

I embrace him and put my face in his neck and cry.

And then I wake up. :weep

I like to think that Bailey came to visit me in my dream so that I could touch him and be with him. Does that sound crazy?

I like to think that Bailey came to visit me in my dream so that I could touch him and be with him.  Does that sound crazy?

What a lovely gift your angel gave you. :beatheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest onefinegrey

I so totally believe people and pets who have passed on will come to us in our dreams! My gramma has visited me twice, and it's so real to me - the flowery dresses, the apron and the smell of Noxzema - and she passed 24 years ago!

So no, that doesn't sound crazy - that sounds very comforting. What a good boy! :wub::sad1:heart

Guest BaileyMom
My gramma has visited me twice, and it's so real to me - the flowery dresses, the apron and the smell of Noxzema - and she passed 24 years ago!

That's it exactly, it's just soooo real - the feel and the smell of his fur. It WAS real.

I knew you all would understand how much his visit means to me. Thank you.

:grouphug

I agree....a beautiful gift from Bailey. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a beautiful gift you received from your angel. Just believe...................... I do. :angelwings:gh_lay I wish I could dream of Howie but he sends me signs in other ways. God Bless, I am so happy for you.

Not crazy at all. Both my grandmother and my beloved Dad have come to see me and hug me in my dreams.

Bailey's just letting you know he's still around when you need him.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

You received your best Christmas gift :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!