Penny, The Sweetheart Of Dewey Beach

Guest Houndmama

Guest 6greyhounds

post-8970-1133905000_thumb.jpgPenny is now at a better place - she is free and does not have to worry about when she is going to eat, where she is going to sleep as she did when she was in Ohio - It was very painful to let her go - to have two go to the bridge in such a short time hurts so bad you wonder if it will ever ease. We hope for the short time that we had her that we gave her a happy life. She will be missed by all who knew her especially the senior citizens that she loved so much when she did Pet Therapy. I will miss her laying her head on my lap, laying on the floor beside me at night, tossing her rubber bone around, her very deep bark and especially greeting her Dad at night when he came home from work.

:brokenheart MOM, DAD AND YOUR SISTERS

:gh_run Run Free Sweet Penny with your sister Shadow and all the Angels at The Bridge until we meet again.

I am so sorry. :( Run free with our Angels Sweet Penny. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My deepest sympathy Beryl. I was so sorry to hear about Penny's passing. I know you and Dave miss her so much. I'm so grateful that you gave Penny a wonderful and rich life. She went from being on the run four about six months to a home in PA and then to Dewey Beach. She did much in a few short months. When I first visited her at the shelter, she looked so beaten down and scared. She looked like she had a very hard life. The shelter was thrilled when we told her you were adopting her. The lady at the no-kill shelter had picked her up from the county pound the day her time was up. It is wonderful that Penny knew love and felt safe at the end. I think that is the most important thing. Thank you for adopting Penny. Run free Penny - -

Suzanne

Run with the angels, pretty girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

:candle

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)