Booker Is Home...

Guest greytbookert

Guest greytbookert

Why don't I feel a sense of peace that my boy is home? The wounds are now as fresh as they were the day he left us. I suppose that is part of loving these wonderful creatures.

My gosh do I miss you Boogie Man!

Guest argolola

I think it's such a cold reality when we first bring them home, but soon there will be a comfort in knowing that he is with you...always.

Sending big hugs. May God dry every tear.

Edited by argolola

:grouphug Oh I know how hard it is. My Howie was brought home and I can remember that day riding him home alone in the car. I felt a sense of peace knowing I still had him with me,but it still tears your heart out. Just know we are all here for you day and night to help support you whenever needed. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will all meet n greet one more time.......Just believe... God Bless and May you find some peace knowing he is in your heart and ours.

:grouphug
Lee: (RR's Busy): Oswald Cobblepot X Lively Layla (10/14/97 - 01/22/10) ; Cool: (P's Cool Runner): P's Raising Cain X My Cool Runner (3/3/97 - 12/26/09) ; Nutty: (Itsanutterbutter): State of the Art X Itsalmostsaintly ; Waterproof: (KB's Waterproof): Oshkosh Slammer X Special Lady* ; Sadie: my sweet silly girl: 5/5/98 - 11/26/05

Pre-greyhound, we had a goldie for 14 wonderful years. We brought his ashes home with the full intention of scattering them on the beach of the Outer Banks where we had enjoyed several vacations with him. When the time came however, my husband and I looked at each other and knew we had to bring him home with us like always. He sits by his picture now, a great one of him with his always present T-ball. He taught us to love dogs totally and with great rewards and because of him we share our lives with two wonderful greyhounds.