Thor

ozgirl2

Please keep my neighbor up the street in your thoughts... she had to have her beloved Rottie Thor PTS on Wednesday. They went in to remove a tumor & found he was riddled with cancer. I think he was only 6 or 7.

Poor thing had been abused before Jess got him so he was never a very friendly dog to many people, but he loved her & she him... He'd been living with her parents in PA for about a year as she had shoulder surgery and couldn't handle him with one arm, so she didn't even have that last year with him....

Run free Thor!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Run free and forevery healthy sweet Thor. My deepest sympathy. :(:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Warmest hugs to Thor's people.

Thor, I hope you've already found that over the bridge, there are no scary people, only the kindest humans and softest beds and lovely green grass to roll in and wonderful things to eat. Rest well, big guy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.