My Sweet Sadie Sue

greytdogsks

Kay, I am so sorry for your loss. I am grateful that I was able to meet sweet Sadie Sue in person, as is Amber. May God hold your aching heart in his hands :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Farewell beautiful Sadie!

Run free and know you were very much loved!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

What a sweet, beautiful face and what a loving tribute to your lovely girl Sadie.

I am so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. :f_pink:grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug Your beautiful baby girl knew she was cherished and safe in your loving care. :beatheart Godspeed Sadie Sue...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greytbookert

OH Kay, I am so sorry to hear this. I know all too well the pain you are feeling. Please know that Sadie Sue is running free of pain and suffering. I'm sure Booker will be chasing her around at the bridge. He loves the pretty ladies!

Hugs to you!

Deb

Take comfort in knowing Sadie Sue is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow.

Sadie Sue is an angel now.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest tiffyks

Oh, Kay, I am soooo sorry for your loss. What a beautiful baby you had. May the angels of the species guide and protect that soul back home. May she have no more discomfort and may she wait at the bridge for you.

My heart is with you at this time of loss.

Guest fountainpengwen

That was a beautiful tribute to a beautiful hound. I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry1

I'm sure Sadie appreciated that you gave her a chance to blossom and a warm spot on your couch and in your heart. It's too bad she had to go so soon. :f_white