The Grand Ol' Dame

Guest greygirl25

:f_red:f_pink:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_pink:f_red

11 Greyhound hugs to you & your family...I'm so sorry for your loss. Seniors rock! I have 2 right now Pegasus who is 10 & Snowy who is 11...they are a hoot. Snowy still jumps over the baby gate, jumps flat footed 5 feet high on a patio deck & races around the backyard with the youngsters.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed darling girl! You will be missed very much. :gh_run

I'm so sorry Terri and Karen :grouphug

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:f_white :f_white :f_white

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Dear Phoebe, you were one beautiful girlie.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Phoebe is an angel now.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

What a little stinker she was! I love the mischief in her eyes. :)

I can't help but think she's keeping those soon-to-be-born little ones in line, causing trouble in Heaven as we speak, and making sure all the angels are laughing.

Godspeed, sweet old girl. Run free and happy, and I hope there is counter surfing in Heaven.

Sending prayers for peace and comfort in your time of loss.

:f_white:f_red:f_white

Edited by HooversMom

What a beautiful face...she reminds me so of my Rascal and they even shared a birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had such a long life....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

My heartfelt sympathy. I will never forget that picture with her hat on. She was and always will be an angel high above "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"........ Just believe we will all meet n greet one more time..... Find Howie and run free knowing how many hearts you have touched sweet Lady. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink Linda and Nike