Annie

Lilysmom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sad to hear of Annie's passing :cry1

I don't 'know' you or your family or Annie, but I do share your pain.

:f_red

Annie - I know you'll be fine up there at The Bridge whilst you wait for your family. You're in very good company.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest LUVMYBABIES

Trish and Tom,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Buddy, Maggie, Rudy, and I will have a special hug today just for Annie. Our second hug will be for the two of you, Zeus, Suzy, and Milky. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you everyone for the prayers for Annie. I really think that was the only thing that kept her going as long as she did. And thank you Karen for posting last night for me. I just didn't think I could after we got home. As sad and heart broken as we are right now I keep thinking of the good and funny time we had with Annie. She was only with us for a year and a half but she made her presence known. She had many nick names. Karen called her Annie Fanny, I called her Annie Banana and Bossy Britches. And she was Bossy. Her first week with us we woke up to dogs barking. Tom and I both ran into the family room thinking there was a fight. There was, but it was a fight of wills. Zeus had always been able to get Milky and Suzy off the couch he wanted just by looking at them. It didn't work with Annie. We walked in and she was laying on the couch barking at Zeus and he was standing in front of her barking back. Like 2 little kids, Zeus was saying get off my couch and Annie was saying, make me. Or a few days later when the girls went outside and Annie didn't realize Zeus was still inside. She went running back to the door to come in. Flew to the couch and launched herself to get the best spot before anyone else. Only on problem, Zeus was already there :eek Annie just ran over top of him and layed down next to him. Zeus just sighed. I think he realized that he couldn't boss Annie. One more story. When we were in Lancaster back in August, Tom was taking some things to the car and Milky ran out into the hall at teh hotel. Suzy went right after Milky and Zeus after Suzy. Where's Annie you ask. Laying on the bed looking at them like they're crazy. Why use the energy when you can lay on a nice comfortable bed in the AC. And don't worry, the other three were very quickly grabbed before they could get far down the hall. On the same trip, my SIL had stayed in teh room with the dogs while we set up our vending area. Milky whined the whole time we were gone (3 hours). Annie had finally had enough and barked at her. Patricia said Milky was quiet for about 5 min. But that was Annie, letting her know she had had enough of that silly behavior an be quiet. These are the things I want to remember about Annie, not the last few weeks of pain from this evil cancer. You will always be in my heart sweety. We love you and miss you but know that you are in a better place, pain free. Watch over Milky, Suzy and Zeus and let them know that you're there. They are missing you too. Run free sweet Annie.

Annie (Askani) April 29, 1996- November 28, 2005

anniegirl1.jpg

annie.jpg

Trish, Thorpe, Thorton, Solstice and Remy
Come see us at Milkys Greyt Goodies Fleece coats, cool-down coats, pajamas and Scrunchies for the well dressed greyhound

Run Free, sweet Annie! Go give Cody hell!!! (She was a bossy thing too...)

Tom & Trish - I'm so sorry you've lost your sweet girl. Call me if you want to talk...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry Trish and Tom!

Farewell beautiful Annie! Run free and happy!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest belloricky

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Annie. Thank you for sharing stories of her greyt personality. I will continue to have you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest pleasantsarg

I am so sorry Trish and Tom. I am thinking about you, Milky, Zeus and Suzie as your family goes through this difficult time. Run free sweet Annie. You will be missed. :f_white:(

Guest jeannejj

Dear Tom and Trish, I am so sorry for your loss. Peace to both of you. In time may the pain will be replaced with the joy of memories.

Run free, sweet Annie. Play with Mason.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Oh, dear...I am so very sorry. Many tears here for Annie's poor family.

You put up a good fight, sweet angel. Cancer is a horrible enemy, and we are so sorry you couldn't beat it. Bless your heart for bearing your pain and waiting to see your mommy before you left. Please try to find my dear sweet Sissy, also a powerful angel due to her brave battle with cancer. Run free and be happy till we see you again, beautiful brave girls. I am so thankful you are whole and healthy again forever.

:f_red:f_pink:f_red:f_pink