Annie

Lilysmom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyhidden

Trish/Tom, My condolenses. In due time, U will LET GO. I lost my iggie, Dissylee 10-17-05; now I am letting go of her. But she's in my heart as always seeing her laying on the armrest of the couch looking at me for comfort. I do hope U and Tom will think of your grey thinking of U the best of times U all had together; that your grey is upstairs running free with all the rest that past on. God bless, take care, know that God is with U and has your grey near him.

Trish and Tom, I am so sorry. :( This was not the outcome we were all praying for. :grouphugf_yellow Run free, Annie. :gh_runner

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Another star to shine brightly tonight. I am so sorry. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Such heartbreaking news... :brokenheart I send Annie love and light to guide her to the Bridge, and many hugs for her grieving family and all who knew and loved her. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet girl... :candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

My heartfelt sympathy to Trish and Tom. Oh Annie, you sweet angel, send them a sign soon from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" til we all meet n greet one day........ Give my Howie a big kiss too.I'm lost without him. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I am very sorry to hear about Annie. It sounds like she was a very special girl, and you were priveledeged to have been a part of her life. A soul like that will never be forgotten. The pain of today will eventually be replaced with the wonderful memories you have of your girl when she was strong and healthy. Give it time. It will happen - I promise you.

Cello f_yellow

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest greyt_parents

Deepest sympathy to Tom and Trish... :grouphug

I know nothing will ease your pain tonight but please know that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of many tonight...

Run free Annie :gh_run:angelwings

I am so sorry. Annie is well and pain free now and in very good company. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg