Annie

Lilysmom

I just got off the phone with Trish, sweet dear Annie waited till her mommy walked into the room to cross the bridge :( She is now whole and healthy again and can run like the wind. Trish will post at a later time, it's just too painful right now so she asked me to let everyone know about Annie.

Annie will always hold a special place in my heart, she was such a character and had no quams about telling off her brother and sisters when the got on her nerves, it was quite commical and of course they all listened. This past week has been very difficult for her as well as Trish and Tom and Annie's little body just couldn't get better. I was fortunate enough to visit with her last night and tell her I loved her. My sweet little Annie Fannie as I called her, I will miss her terribly but know I will see her again.

I know that Marcus and Lady Sophia were waiting to greet her and show her the way as were all our other beloved bridge angels.

Godspeed sweet Annie, please send a rainbow to let us know you are ok. Don't worry mommy and daddy will be ok in time but it will certainly take time for their hearts to heal. They will tell Milky, Suzy and Zeus that you had another job to do and you will all be together again one day.

I asked mommy to give you a kiss on your forehead and to tell you that I love you and will miss you.

Thank you everyone for all the prayers, but now Trish and Tom will need all the prayers you can send to help mend their hearts.

Until we all meet again.... :gh_runner:angelwings:angel:gh_runner:grouphug

Praying for all the missing greys!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:weep Oh no!! This was not the news I wanted to come home to!! :sad1

I am so sorry that Annie lost this hard battle. It definitely was not for lack of trying. :(

Her family will be in my thoughts. I'm so sorry :grouphug

Edited by Wendie

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

We are so sorry..... :f_red

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest argolola

Tom and Trish, I am crying with you across the miles. May God bless you and dry every tear.

Look in the sky tonight...the heavens will be brighter.

Annie, you will always be loved.

This is not what I wanted to see. I was so hoping that Annie would pull through.

God bless you Annie. We love you very much. Run free sweetheart

Tom and Trish I am so sorry. :grouphug:gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Oh no. :( My heart is breaking. Annie has always held a special place in my heart...she looks so much like my Angel Sophia. Tom and Trish: I wish that there was something I could say to help ease your pain and sorrow but I know that only time can do that. :( Know that my prayers are with you. I asked Angel Sophia to watch over Annie and I know that she did her best but I think that another bright star was needed to light our heavens. Annie is in the best of company and I envision her running around and exploring the beautiful Bridge and I know that she is very busy with all her new playmates. Angel Annie I know you will send your Mommy and Daddy a bright rainbow as soon as you can. Always in our hearts. :grouphug:f_pink My deepest sympathy. :(

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Crap. I'm going to go through a box of tissues yet tonight.

Oh Trish, I'm so sorry....

Run free, Annie. Say hi to Marcus for me. And you guys remember to send us some rainbows, all right?

Deanna with galgo Willow, greyhound Finn, and DH Brian
Remembering Marcus (11/16/93 - 11/16/05), Tyler (2/3/01 - 11/6/06), Frazzle (7/2/94 - 7/23/07), Carrie (5/8/96 - 2/24/09), Blitz (3/28/97 - 6/10/11), Symbra (12/30/02 - 7/16/13), Scarlett (10/10/02 - 08/31/13), Wren (5/25/01 - 5/19/14),  Rooster (3/7/07 - 8/28/18), Q (2008 - 8/31/19), and Momma Mia (2002 - 12/9/19).