My Sweet Heart

Burpdog

:f_red:brokenheart

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun free and young again Sweet Heart.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

I was just giggling over this picture yesterday, when she was on the couch with Jeanie (greytlady94) and lynn (HJsM) and she was trying to get Jeanie to move off the couch. She left a little turd. Everybody thought DH had left the turd :lol

27744965-d318-02000135-.jpg

Run with the angels, sweet girl.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

Guest cupcakeorbust

Welcome to heaven beautiful girl! You'll find the food here is good, no one has health problems (I had heart disease but now I get to eat Top-O-Ramen every day with ALL the sauce!), and it's one big party. We have yoga, movie night, and lots of fun stuff. Tell Mom to try not to miss you too much ........

Your new friend,

Ruby

Night night sweet baby :beatheart

:f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!