My Sweet Heart

Burpdog

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :grouphug Heart had lots of fans worldwide, and was blessed to share your home and heart. :beatheart Godspeed, beautiful Heart...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Diane...

Sorry for your loss....You are such a kind person for taking in so many needy older souls.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

This has certainly been a sad morning. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Greymom

Oh Diane I am so very sorry. Run free sweetie. You touched all of us and set an example for many. You were very loved, and will be deeply missed. Your spirit will live on. Heaven needed another Angel. :grouphug:f_white

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Diane I am soooo sorry :(

Run free sweet Heart, play with the many hounds that you will make friends with, rest upon the fluffiest clouds, and watch over the hounds down upon this earth.