Dagger (pat C Dagger)

Guest KennelMom

Ken put it best, saying: "I would like to remember him as a family member who had to leave early and not as a foster who never made it home. His listing should say "adopted", as they all should."

1765916[/snapback]

You guys are so awesome :grouphug I am so sorry for your loss

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear about Dagger. You and Ken are an inspiration to a lot of here on GT and everywhere. The love you have for these puppers is just awesome.

Run free precious little boy. My deepest sympathy and prayers. :f_red:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest D_MansMommy
Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and support through all of this. I am so thankful to have GT and my adoption group in times like these.

Because we can't bear the thought of such a wonderful hound like Dagger being 'unadopted', DH and I will be adopting him 'In Memoriam.' His ashes will come home to us. Ken put it best, saying: "I would like to remember him as a family member who had to leave early and not as a foster who never made it home. His listing should say "adopted", as they all should."

1765916[/snapback]

That's wonderful. I'm sorry for your loss. I know he was a foster but knowing you guys you loved him like one of your own :grouphug

Heather and Ken, I'm so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest jettcricket
Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and support through all of this. I am so thankful to have GT and my adoption group in times like these.

Because we can't bear the thought of such a wonderful hound like Dagger being 'unadopted', DH and I will be adopting him 'In Memoriam.' His ashes will come home to us. Ken put it best, saying: "I would like to remember him as a family member who had to leave early and not as a foster who never made it home. His listing should say "adopted", as they all should."

1765916[/snapback]

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy....he has his home now. :heart

I prayed hard for this little one...I am so sorry he didnt make it....my heart breaks for you Heather ! Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers....run free Dagger !!

I'm so very sorry Heather. I just found this thread. How wonderful that Dagger had such a wonderful home before he passed. Godspeed Dagger. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee