Marcus 11/16/93 - 11/16/05

dmswartzfager

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

I'm sobbing my eyes out, crying with you as I read about sweet Marcus. Thank you for giving Marcus the most wonderful life he could have and filling his last year with love.

May God bless you during this time of loss, and may each of us be inspired to help another grey in memory of Marcus.

Guest jcsperson

Nancy and I put together Marcus's pedigree package among the many we did this past summer and we always become attached to the dogs and their stories. We're very sorry to hear of Marcus's passing.

I'm sorry you didn't have a longer time together.

Marcus, I won't ever forget your silly pictures and the wonderful stories your mom and dad told about you. Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh no, not Marcus!

I am so sorry! It hurts to know that I won't hear any more about his couch antics, or see photos of the beautiful boy!

Farewell Marcus... watch over your mummy, daddy, brother and sisters so they stay safe.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

f_yellow:brokenheart

Marcus will always remain one of my all-time FAVORITE greyhounds!! He was the sweetest boy I ever met!!! I'll miss him terribly, as I know you two will.....

Run free, Marcus!! Go find Cody for a game of tag!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I'm so sorry :sad1

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch