A Sign From Nadine And Elvis...?

Guest raptorannie

Guest raptorannie

as a lot of you know, nadine left me last wednesday to cross the rainbow bridge and be with elvis ( my sweet old grey, not the singer! ). i'll say it again - i could not have dealt with the disease or the decision to let her go without the input i got from this group. she is now back home with us and elvis, on the shelf next to the fireplace she loved to curl up in front of. having said that, i have to let you all know what else happened that awful afternoon.

i swear this is true - i just wish i could have "unfrozen" myself long enough to go get my camera - after i got home from my vet's, i just sat in a chair in my back yard crying, staring at the sky. then, i saw it - a heart shaped cloud drifting near my house! my daughter's name is hartley and we are always collecting hearts for her, so naturally my first thought was of her - then (i swear!) i saw what appeared to be a lower case "n" in the left lobe of the heart and an upper case "E" in the right - i stared with tears rolling down my face until it dissapated. i do believe with every ounce of my being that it was my baby's way of letting me know that elvis had found her and that they were together and ok. strange as it sounds, great comfort came over me. maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, or the pressures of the week had taken it's toll, but i think otherwise. they are "there" and feeling good and waiting for me!

saturday i went to a grey meet & greet, not to quickly adopt, but just to be loved, leaned on, licked and sniffed - i needed a little grey-love! it was fulfilling and i know that we will soon welcome another bundle of love into our home - i'll keep you posted... :)

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

That is so comforting. I am still waiting for that sign myself. I lost my baby yesterday. As I was reading your post I could definetly relate. I'm glad you know they are together and happy at the bridge just waiting for the day you will see them again.

Can't underestimate the cleverness of our bridge angels, or their desire to help with our pain. :beatheart Hopefully that sign puts your heart at ease. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest greysonly

that is great. :grouphug

I lost my boy 5 months ago. We adopted him on september 11, 2003. a day before september 11, 2005. I went out to lunch with my friend at this sub place. I got a bag of potato chips and there was a character on it named Vinnie. Vinnie was my boy's name. I told my friend it was a sign. She thought I was silly. But if you feel it is a sign I truly believe it is. Before all this I was praying for a sign. I still have the potato chip bag :)

Your babes will always be with you and guide you from above. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

saturday i went to a grey meet & greet, not to quickly adopt, but just to be loved, leaned on, licked and sniffed - i needed a little grey-love! it was fulfilling

1749367[/snapback]

What a great sign from nadine!! And I understand perfectly about needing grey-love!! I keep "borrowing" other peoples' grey-love!! (The time just isn't right for me to get another now...) Keep on "borrowing" - no one will mind!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge