Birthday At The Bridge

laurie

Beatrice,

Happy, happy 13th birthday, sweetheart. How I wish you could have stayed with us to celebrate it! We miss you every day. Marbles looks around for you every time he roos, since you were the only one who would sing with him. I still get four treats out of the treat jar at bedtime; Rhemus usually gets yours--it keeps him from stealing Vixen's. The boys are a mess since you're gone. They need their mama dog to keep them in line; if there's any way you could have a talk with them from wherever you are, Mommy would appreciate it! Daddy finally filled in the big hole you dug in the backyard. It made me cry. I hope they have lots of dirt for you to dig up at the Bridge!

People here on GT talk about seeing rainbows that their Bridge Kids sent. Do you remember the carousel horse with the prism in it that's stuck to the kitchen window? The one that's been there for years? Well, it's been spraying rainbows all over the kitchen since about a week after you left, baby, and it never did before in all the years it's been there.

Mommy loves you so much--I'll see you again someday.

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

:grouphug:f_pink Happy Birthday Sweetheart. Keep sending those rainbows...Kiss Angel Sophia for me.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest jettcricket
Beatrice,

People here on GT talk about seeing rainbows that their Bridge Kids sent.  Do you remember the carousel horse with the prism in it that's stuck to the kitchen window?  The one that's been there for years?  Well, it's been spraying rainbows all over the kitchen since about a week after you left, baby, and it never did before in all the years it's been there. 

Mommy loves you so much--I'll see you again someday.

1741180[/snapback]

How special that your sweet baby is still with you and letting you know that she's alright. :heart

Happy Birthday, beautiful girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Meredith

I have no doubt that she's watching over all of you, and is probably looking out for Emily as well.

Bea, baby, could you please help your Mommy keep those boys in line? Or give Vixen enough of a nudge to step in in your absence? They miss you so much.

Hugs to you, Laurie - she'll always be remembered.