Remembering Lennie

FRISBYSMUM

He was a two year old lurcher, but my Frisby's best pal. They loved to run together and shared everything whenever they got together. He was my sister's dog and she took him to the Dorset coast yesterday for the weekend and after a four hour car journey took him for a nice long walk. He was a lively, but well behaved dog and was walking along just behind her when he disappeared into some bushes. When she called he didn't come and she went to look in the bush, but it wasn't just a bush, it was hiding a cliff edge. Lennie had gone over the side and fallen a hundred feet to the bottom, breaking his neck. My poor dear sister is inconsolable as he was the child she had never had. He was a lovely boy and will be sadly missed. Rest in peace Lennie.

i4257AD39-E964-4DD1-85F3-8546221507A2.jpg

Me with Lennie & Frisby

so sorry!!! What a horrible loss for your sister! :f_pink

run free now, Lennie :angelwings

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest Georgiegirl

What a dreadful, sad story. Please send my condolences to your sister.

Do you think the council should be informed about this hidden cliff? It would be terrible if it happened to another dog or a human...

(((hugs))) God speed Lennie

I am so sorry. How incredibly sad. :( Sending prayers to Lennie's family. Run free sweetheart. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

What a sad and frightening accident. My heart goes out to your poor grieving sister. Warm thoughts and prayers for both your sister and Lennie. :f_red:grouphug

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.