Robbie

dopey459

I never got the chance to meet Robbie in person. I got to watch him run at the track and that was the closest I ever came to him. He is Bilbo's litter mate. I heard that he had passed on the other week, after running, and I am just now getting to write this.

I know that you didn't have a family of your own, but you were loved. I know that in your brief time as a pet the King family loved you like you were one of their own. I had a wish the weekend that we went up to San Antonio, and that was to meet you. I never got that chance. I waited for you to come up for adoption, but by the time that you did we had Bear. It was for the best as it turned out you were not cat friendly, and we had Tippy. I just want you to know that I cared about you and thought of you often. I hope that you are running free at the bridge now, having the time of your life playing with everyone up there. I will see you one day.

CTW Buffalo Robe (July 2001 - October 27, 2005)

Jennifer

Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill)

Bear

Tippy

Memphis

Belle

Edited by dopey459

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Godspeed sweet Robbie. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Run free precious Robbie...You are loved... :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest greytgreymom

Robbie was the ultimate velcro hound. Where ever you were, all you had to do was turn around to find his needle nose in your butt. He went out for one last run on Friday, October 27th. He collapsed and died soon after, but not before biting me on the hand (not purposefully), leaving me a scar to remember him by. Robbie was buried on our property along with lots of other Greyangels.

There has been way too much death in our home lately.

Cheryl

I'm so sorry, Jennifer. Thank you for remembering Robbie.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16