Jessie - It's Been One Year Today

Bevd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please!  One more time?  The Jessie and the ice lolly picture (at least) one more time?

1727503[/snapback]

With pleasure :)

6749a5f0ab4a2d072b90e56e8820085a.jpg

And a few more classic Jessie shots

a24bc4ea3d902f842f98b5ad872daced.jpg

17752cd00db034114dd837720c061675.jpg

b92c9e7422f69768b45fdf7de96eac7e.jpg

782e3f25e5d12549467c458208a00084.jpg

And just to show that we do have pics of Jessie that are not food related (:lol)

3c0a7939366b375ea9efe4c5bff4acee.jpg

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Jessie, I hope your rainbow cheered your people up a bit today. You're an unforgettable girl, and I hope you get just as many chances at gentle thievery over the Bridge as you did at your people's home. A girl has to stay in practice, after all.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Still sad that she's gone, but smiling in spite of it. I do love the ice lolly picture, what a face. I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm sure she is taking good care of all our bridge babies, except at mealtimes no doubt.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:) we are so blessed to have them for any length of time at all! :)

The universe is a great place even if it gifts us 10 minutes with such happiness.

Think about it!

Is so nice to see you celebrating the gift you got! :) Let us all be as strong and

as smart! :) You've made a lovely example for us to follow! :blush

And just to show that we do have pics of Jessie that are not food related (:lol)

3c0a7939366b375ea9efe4c5bff4acee.jpg

1727558[/snapback]

:wub: Its good to see you have one non-food photo of Jessie :lol

I think I have about 3 actually Hannah :lol I might now go off to Cute & Funny to post a Jessie pic thread :D

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

has it really been a yr! I still have the Jessie flowers picture in my file and look at it often :)

How beautiful for you to have Jessie say hello - wonderful

Edited by Manta

That was so lovely of Jessie to send you the rainbow.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I'm sure you were surprised to have to welcome Sky cat on 30th Nov and then Buttons cat on 20th June and then Maddison, one of your partners in crime on 13th July but I'm sure you're keeping them all in line (behind you if the line relates to food in any way).

:lol:lol:lol

If you get a moment, give me a wave  :wink:

Then, at 3.30pm this afternoon, I looked at the clock and said to DH that it was exactly one year since our appointment with the vet.  As I said that, it started to rain.  It was also very sunny so I wondered if there would be a rainbow.  I went to look and there it was  :o  :)  I grabbed the camera...

It's not the most vivid rainbow picture ever, but it is a rainbow

81a310237795efd9d3b90686679f39d7.jpg

1726996[/snapback]

Awww :cry1 That is so greyt!!! No doubt a sign from Jess for sure. :wub: What a beautiful tribute. :bighug

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Bev, thanks so much for sharing.....both your story and the rainbow. We'll always remember. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

What a lovely tribute to your special Jessie. It brought a smile to my face. Then I saw the ice lolly picture and it made me laugh and brought tears to my eyes at the same time.

I love your crew and always feel like I've known them even though we'll probably never meet. How lucky she was to be in your family :)

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)

Guest troiblue

Thanks so much for sharing that. It is almost a year since my beautiful Sally died and I was dreading it but your post has made it easier. She is still around.

trioblue - thanks for saying that Jessie's rainbow has helped you :)

:grouphug

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I'm glad I read too. Now I have some hope that my girl will give me a wink or a wave or a RAINBOW. Way to let mom know your still there Jessie

Guest raptorannie

THAT BROUGHT TEARS AND SMILES TO MY FACE - IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS SINCE I LOST MY SWEET NADINE AND THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF ELVIS'S DEATH IS APPROACHING THIS SUNDAY - I HOPE I AM FORTUNATE ENOUGHH TO SEE A RAINBOW...