Jessie - It's Been One Year Today

Bevd

Today it it one year since Jessie left us for The Bridge.

Earlier this morning, I posted the following on my other regular doggie forum and was planning on posting it here too but I got sidetracked with a vet visit etc (nothing to worry about).

Anyway, this was what I put...

It's one year today since Jessie left us for The Bridge. I have no doubt that if The Bridge has a good human food supply (which I'm sure it must), then Jessie will be up to her usual tricks and snaffling anything going, whether it belongs to her or not :)

It's been a strange 12 months Jessie. It's been odd to not have to guard my dinner plate with my life and guest haven't had to sit with their food held high above their heads for fear of a long shnozzle zooming in at speed and whipping their pork chop or their slice of pizza.

I'm sure you were surprised to have to welcome Sky cat on 30th Nov and then Buttons cat on 20th June and then Maddison, one of your partners in crime on 13th July but I'm sure you're keeping them all in line (behind you if the line relates to food in any way).

If you get a moment, give me a wave :wink:

I'm raising my packet of cheesy puffs to you, Jessie Doyle :love:

0def6aef111c46e9fae6da3fa682f1c9.jpg

Then, at 3.30pm this afternoon, I looked at the clock and said to DH that it was exactly one year since our appointment with the vet. As I said that, it started to rain. It was also very sunny so I wondered if there would be a rainbow. I went to look and there it was :o:) I grabbed the camera...

It's not the most vivid rainbow picture ever, but it is a rainbow

81a310237795efd9d3b90686679f39d7.jpg

Cheesy puffs on desk at the time of the rainbow experience :)

71ca37b5646b5ac5f680e16e7cf54df6.jpg

:)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KaseysMom

Can't talk right now cause I'm crying. Tissues . . . where are the tissues?

Angel Jessie, I see you every day, for on my pc at home is your ice lolly picture. :)

Isn't it wonderful and amazing when they send us signs?!?

:f_pink

Donna

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04