My Friend's Ig - Sammy - 16 Yo

DianeFG

My friend Mary, who does the Italian Greyhound rescue in Massachusetts just lost her old man Sam today :(

Sammy was 16 years old and couldn't have been more loved.

Mary's heart is absolutely broken... she knew Sammy was old and the trip to the Bridge could happen at any point but her pain is so raw :(:cry1

Please say a prayer for Sammy to have a safe trip to the Bridge and ask him to watch over his Momma.... she's suffering with his absence.

Diane

4463Fudgie_and_Goods_draft_2_sharpened_small.jpg

Fudgie 2/27/96 - 8/14/05 and Goods 2/27/96 - 3/12/08 ~~Together again~~

I am so sorry. These IG's are such special babies. I hope that Mary can find peace in the fact that her sweet baby was loved dearly. I bet Sammy will be bragging at the Rainbow Bridge at how kind his Mommy was to ALL Ig's.

Godspeed, sweet Sammy. I'll give my girls a hug and a kiss, and think of you today.

:f_red

Edited by lovemydogs

Godspeed, little one.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. Godspeed tiny one. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.