Rip's Winone

Guest rockhound

Guest rockhound

Rip's Winone was my Luna's baby...a little fawn girl who was only 2 years old. I was searching for her with the hopes she could come to be with me and her mom. We thought she was missing when I could not find her, but it turned out she never left the track in Caliente. I found out today she is gone.

I'm so sorry I failed you, sweet girl...I'm so sorry you never got to live in a home ...Run free baby girl.

That is very hard. I'm sorry.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh Jen, I'm so sorry. I know how hard you were looking for her, and how much you were hoping to find her. Please know that you tried your hardest to find her - you weren't the one who failed her.

Run free, sweet girl. You were loved, even though from afar. :grouphug:f_red

Guest Billy_thundersmom

Oh Jen, I am heartbroken for you. You did not let this girl down. You tried your hardest to find her, this is one of those very sad things. I know you feel like you lost a pet, you had a lot of emotion vested in this sweet baby. I am so very sorry this is how it turned out.

Please let me know if I can help in any way, you know I, and the GT community are all here for you. You are a wonderful person to care so very much and I bet she knows and will be waiting for you at the bridge. Hug Luna and know you did as much as you could have.

God Speed, sweet Girl, a very special Lady loved you..... :f_pink

Guest bobduly
I'm sorry...  :grouphug

Owned by the Rippetoe's.....  that explains a lot.  PM me if you would like more info on the Rippetoe boys....

1718383[/snapback]

I think the rest of us would like to know about these boys too. Obviously it's not good. :angryfire

I know Jen would really appreciate it if we keep this a thread about remembering her Luna's baby, rather than letting it turn into something that will get locked. Thank you. :)

Edited by Panda

Guest bobduly
I know Jen would really appreciate it if we keep this a thread about remembering her Luna's baby, rather than letting it turn into something that will get locked.  Thank you.  :)

1719114[/snapback]

Your correct! Run free sweet girl!

I am deeply sorry. Run free sweet girl...You are loved. :grouphug:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.